Write 2 page proposal.
Guidelines for the Proposal: A proposal offers a detailed and full description of your project (as best you know it at the time of writing) in no more than 2 pages.
To succeed, find at least one source of information related to their topics.
Identify areas of inquiry or may accept a topic and focus from the list. Understand that you are making a best effort to describe your project early on, but allow yourself to be open to growth and change as you conduct research and focus your intentions.
Here are suggested topics, which you may elect to use or not use. If you wish to work outside of these suggestions, be sure to clear your project with your professor.
• Compare and contrast society during the early Renaissance in Europe to contemporary society.
• Compare and contrast human understanding of the nature of revenge prior to and after the creation of Hamlet.
• Analyze the themes, imagery or interpretation ofThe Waste Land and describe how one or more of these are found in contemporary society.
• Evaluate the work of Artemisia Gentileschi Renaissance Artist and interpret why she is considered an early feminist.
• Analyze views of women’s reproductive solutions in the 19th Century and interpret their historical and contemporary impact.
• Distinguish the essential differences between the major thought of Plato and Aristotle and use the information to illustrate the impact of philosophy on contemporary views on a given them (life, freedom, power, equality, and more).
• Examine views of warfare and battle throughout the ages and provide an interpretation that explains the evolution of the faceless war.
• Analyze the impact of the Industrial Age and the rise of of capitalism and discuss the key features of both and their influence on contemporary society.
• Investigate the history of slavery and discuss the ways in which this history impacts contemporary society.