Discuss the history and evolving nature of clinical psychologyJanuary 31, 2018
Legal analysisJanuary 31, 2018
Local knowledge and CBPR
- Compare benefits and drawbacks of applying local knowledge to the design and implementation of community-based participatory research.
- Understand the basic principles of action research.
- Communicate through writing that is concise, balanced, and logically organized.
Read Chapters 1 and 2 in Community-Based Participatory Research, address the following in a discussion post:
* Discuss the benefits of using local knowledge when designing a community-based participatory research (CBPR) project.
* Discuss the drawbacks of using local knowledge when designing a CBPR project.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"