FIN 355_"Interest Rate Caps and Floors"June 21, 2017
Collaborative Learning Community: Home Visit with Sallie Mae FisherJune 21, 2017
In the past two decades, a number of researchers have sought ways to teach grammar more efficiently and effectively. In this essay, you will examine one article on this topic and write about your findings.
- Conduct an internet search for best practices in teaching grammar. Focus your search on ACADEMIC sources (peer-reviewed journals, books, etc).
- Read the article/books carefully, looking for key terms and concepts.
- Then write an essay describing the findings, focusing on these topics:
- What are the article’s main ideas (at least THREE)? What support does the author(s) use to substantiate those ideas?
- How does this information augment/add to what you know about teaching grammar? What did you learn from reading this article/book?
- How would you apply this information in the classroom? Give at least TWO specific examples of ways to implement the author’s ideas.
- Then submit your paper to this assignment page for grading
- Your essay should be 2-3 pages long (not including a title page and reference page, which should be added).
- The essay should be formatted using APA style, with in-text citations.
- The articles/books should be no more than 20 years old.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"