1. On the Internet, research who Angela (Geli) Raubal was, and in a minimum of 1,000 words (4 pages), use the Scientific Method to determine if Adolf Hitler, Geli’s uncle, murdered her.
1. Question: Did Hitler murder his niece Geli?
2. Hypothesis: Hitler murdered Geli.
3. Test the Hypothesis Inductively by Asking/Answering Questions: Find out all information about Hitler and Geli. Whose daughter was she; when did she meet her uncle; why did she move into an apartment with him, and were they the only two occupants of the apartment; is there any verifiable evidence about what kind of relationship they had; how did Nazi officials regard the relationship–positively or negatively; what happened before and after Geli died–what did Hitler and Geli say and do; was there evidence that Geli was suicidal; how was the investigation into Geli’s death handled; which police officer(s) handled the investigation; how did Geli’s other family members react to her death; how did Hitler react to Geli’s death?
4. Accept the Hypothesis As Valid or Not Valid: There is no evidence/considerable evidence that Hitler murdered Geli OR … ?
5. Act Accordingly: I conclude that Hitler’s first victim may have been Geli OR there is no conclusive evidence that Hitler murdered Geli OR … ?
3. Respond to four peers’ postings by 11:59 PM on Friday during Week 2; evaluate their thought process, if they used inductive reasoning correctly: to engage in a discovery process regarding whether or not Hitler murdered Geli. Do NOT begin responding to peer’s work on Friday–begin responding at the beginning of the week, so you can engage in a discussion. Write a minimum of 125 words (a half-page) in each of your responses, for a total of 500 words.
4. If someone responds to your posting, respond.