Breached vs Uncompromised DataDecember 17, 2019
Singularity or the Dignity of IndividuationDecember 17, 2019
This week, you will read the article written by Sorokowski et al. (2015), located under your weekly resources. Then, you will write a paper that includes the following:
- A description of the purpose of the research, the hypotheses, and the methods used to test the hypotheses.
- A description of the variables that were measured in the research and the level of measurement for each variable (i.e., nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio).
- A description of the sample used in the research. Your description should include a discussion regarding the diversity (e.g., age, sex, race, etc.) of the sample.
- For example, was the sample representative of a particular population or was it simply a convenience sample?
- A discussion to determine if the ethical guidelines were followed in the recruitment and testing of participants.
- A summary of the results and conclusions.
- A description of the measures of central tendency (i.e., mean, median, or mode) and variability (e.g., standard deviation) reported by the authors.
- This should include specific examples of how central tendency and variability were reported in the article; you should not include general definitions for these terms.
Length: 2-3 pages
GET THIS PAPER OR A SIMILAR PAPER WITH SUBMIT YOUR HOMEWORKS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
Discuss Descriptive Statistics In Research was first posted on December 8, 2019 at 4:36 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"