Aspect of the history and culture of foodJune 21, 2017
Write a paper discussing about Germany and its cultureJune 21, 2017
Employee Relations, Communication, Health, Safety, & Security
- go to: http://nucor.com/
- Be sure and set your pop-up blocker to accept this site.
- Read this web page, as follows. It is not that long or time-consuming; I think you will find it enlightening.
- Go through these links across the top, and read the links on each one, as described, below:
- Our Story to read the Mission and Chapters 1 through 5
- Our responsibility, with 3 links
- Investor relations, information posted and other links
- Governance, information and other links
- Products & Locations, also with several links
- Career Center, with 9 links, on the left
- Voice of our Industry
- Now, go to OSHA’s VPP program: https://www.osha.gov/dcsp/vpp/index.html and read the information about the Voluntary Protection Program.
Based on what you have read, compare and contrast the information:
- What NUCOR information jumped out at you?
- Do you see any kinks in its armor? Are there any issues that concern you?
- How does NUCOR’s employee safety, health, & wellness programs support for the organization’s strategy, corporate values, and organizational culture?
- What possible HR measurements/metrics can you identify in the Safety program?
- Any time we are using a “.com” web page, it is prudent to check other sources to insure we are getting the whole picture. NUCOR.com is fine.
- Cite and reference all resources.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"