Cultural PsychologyAugust 14, 2018
reflect on what you know about medications in older adults and identify two concerns about drug interactions that the patient, Mrs. G, may experience.August 14, 2018
We have the capacity, through our dedicated team of writers, to complete an order similar to this. In addition, our customer support team is always on standby, which ensures we are in touch with you before, during and after the completion of the paper. Go ahead, place your order now, and experience our exquisite service.
Use the order calculator below to get an accurate quote for your order. Contact our live support team for any further inquiry. Thank you for making BrilliantTermpapers the custom essay services provider of your choice.
Patient safety and care is reliant upon the quality of nurses’ daily decision making. Nurses are constantly tending to the needs of multiple patients by providing health care information, administering drug treatments, managing patient family concerns, as well as informing other nurses and staff on the patient’s condition.
Review your reading from this week and then address the following:
1. Explain how well your current work setting supports you and your colleagues in decision making.
2. Share your thoughts on two ways that electronic or computerized information technology could help you and your nursing colleagues improve decision making in your work setting. You can include decision support applications or not, as you wish.
Support your ideas or those of others with references from the professional nursing literature.
REFERENCES: ( Please use required textbook)
- Course Text:Lewenson, S. B., & Truglio-Londrigan, M. (2015).Decision-making in nursing: Thoughtful approaches for practice. (2nd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones and Bartlett Learning.
- Chapter 2, “Looking Back: History and Decision-Making in Health Care”Chapter 2 discusses the influence of nursing history on decision-making practices. It also provides historic and modern case studies related to nursing decision making.
- Chapter 9, “Evidence-Based Decision-Making” Chapter 9 discusses how research-based evidence is used to inform decision making. Trends, strategies, barriers, and models are also provided.
- Chapter 10, “Healthcare Costs Matter: Economics and Decision-Making”Chapter 10 examines the relationship between the economy and health care decision making. It differentiates between macro- and micro-level economics, as well as providing economic trends that impact health care.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"