The History of Public Health and the Role of the Community/Public Health NurseAugust 14, 2018
What does the literature say about the topic for your project?August 14, 2018
Select the “Topics & Objectives” tab to access the 2020 Topics & Objectives – Objectives A-Z page.
Select one of the Healthy People “Topic Areas” for improving health.
Submit the proposed area to the instructor for approval. No group may work on the same focus area as another group.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation (15-20 slides) with accompanying speaker’s notes and citations.
For help designing PowerPoint slides, refer to the “Create Your First Presentation” PowerPoint tutorial, located on the Microsoft website:
In the presentation, address the following:
- State the objective of the presentation.
- State the Healthy People 2020 focus area your group has selected and the rationale for selection of the specific focus area.
- Explain how the focus area relates to the individual, the family, and the community, as well as to all age groups throughout the life span.
- Identify ways to enhance or optimize health in the selected focus area using evidence-based research. A minimum of three peer-reviewed articles must be utilized.
- Address the health disparity among different segments of the population for the selected focus area.
- Provide a brief description of at least two community resources and at least two website resources for professionals and clients.
- Provide a brief profile of at least one health-related organization for the selected focus area.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"