Introduction to Sociology Journal Entries AssignmentJanuary 29, 2018
What is the ticker symbol for Amazon.com, Inc.January 29, 2018
IT120 Cybersecurity Principles
Malware has been around for a long time. You are asked to investigate a particular malware and answering the following questions (in complete sentences) based on Internet research:
- What is the common name and any pseudonyms or variant names?
- What type of malware (virus, worm, etc)?
- When was the malware released and, if known, by whom?
- How was the malware distributed?
- What type of computers were vulnerable (hardware, operating system, etc)?
- What was the vulnerability that was exploited?
- How extensive was the attack (location, number of computers, etc)
- What is zero-day attack? Was it a zero-day exploit? Why or why not?
- What was the motive for the virus?
- List some security solutions that could have taken to prevent the distribution of the malware?
Include at least three resources (or links) as the references. The rubric is included with this assignment. Your malware is assigned as below:
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"