1. List three regulatory and reporting requirements that a listed company
1. List three regulatory and reporting requirements that a listed company in Australia has to comply with. Also, list the corresponding regulatory bodies that are responsible for the three requirements.
2. Explain what is meant by the term ‘control’. As part of your explanation outline whether control requires an ownership interest of at least 50%.
3. Discuss the criteria used to identify subsidiaries and associates in company acquisitions.
4. Discuss the benefits and problems of Equity accounting and compare it with those of other investment recording techiques such as cost method, and consolidation.