DDBA 8151 Week 5 Research Study: An Annotated Bibliography
Assignment: Research Study: An Annotated Bibliography
To prepare for this Assignment,select three peer-reviewed scholarly articles, with each article addressing a topic of your interest for research.
Submit an annotated bibliography for the three peer-reviewed resources you selected. In your annotated bibliography, include the following:
· A full APA-style bibliographic reference for each resource that includes the author, date, title, place of publication, and publisher
· A summary of the document (2–3 paragraphs for each entry), including the main points, its purpose, the theoretical perspective on which it is based, and the scope
· For each article, evaluate the following:
o Reliability (research methods used, theories used, and data on which it is based)
o Appropriateness for the intended audience
o Background and authority of the author
o Limitations of the research (which can depend on the scope, reliability, age of the document, and bias)
o Significance of the research
Note: Be sure to use the Sample Annotated Bibliography template to complete this Assignment. Also, refer to the Week 5 Assignment Rubric for specific grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work.
DDBA 8151 Week 5 Discussion: Organizational Stress: Positive or Negative?
Post your evaluation of the impact of organizational stress on the health of an organization. In your evaluation, do the following:
· Explain whether you think organizational stress can be positive, negative, or both.
· Then, given your proposed nature of stress, explain how you, as a leader, would work to promote or minimize stress within your organization.
· Identify two or more specific tools and strategies you would employ to assess and manage organizational stress.
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and one or more additional scholarly sources.