DescriptionIn this assignment, you will continue to sharpen your skills by practicing with the Striped Umbrella exercises in your
Dreamweaver Creative Cloud Revealed textbook. Complete the Striped Umbrella exercises in Chapter 5, Lesson 1,
on pages 5-6 5-9, Lesson 2, on pages 5-10 5-13, Lesson 3, on pages 5-16 5-25, Lesson 4, on pages 5-26 5-29, and
Lesson 5, on pages 5-30 5-33,
The next five steps are listed below:
1. When you have completed the exercise in Lesson 1, take a snapshot of the Activities page that you just completed, illustrating the two new internal links (similar to the illustration in Figure 6 on page 5-8).
2. When you have finished the exercise in Lesson 2, take two snapshots one of the top three internal links to IDs
and one of the bottom internal link to IDs (similar to Figure 12 on page 5-15).
3. When you have finished the exercise in Lesson 3, take a snapshot of the completed menu bar on the Activities
page (similar to Figure 28 on page 5-25).
4. When you have finished the exercise in Lesson 4, hover your mouse pointer over the newly created hotspot and
then take a snapshot of the link that appears at the bottom left, bottom right corner, or bottom of the screen (depending on the browser). The link should be similar to what is shown in Figure 32 on page 5-29.
5. When you have finished the exercise in Lesson 5, take a snapshot of the new Fishing page and of the new
Cruises page (similar to Figure 36 on page 5-32 and Figure 37 on page 5-33).
When you have completed all five steps above, paste all of the image files in an MS Word document and submit for
grading. Be sure to label the images to the corresponding exercise.
textbooks:Bishop, S. (2015). Adobe Dreamweaver creative cloud revealed. Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
Campbell, J. T. (2015). Web design: Introductory (5th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
DIRECTIONS FOR DREAMWEAVER