Bachelors Capstone in Healthcare Administration Assignment 1
Details of complete assignment content, deliverables and rubric
Introduction to Evidence Based Practice Tutorial
This tutorial below is intended for any health care practitioner or student who needs a basic introduction to the principles of Evidence-Based Practice.
Upon completion of this self-paced tutorial, you will be able to:
· define Evidence-Based Practice (EBP)
· identify the parts of a well-built clinical question
· identify EBP searching strategies that could improve PubMed retrieval
· identify key issues that help determine the validity of the results of a study
The purpose of this exercise is to practice the steps in the EBP process. You are to read and participate in the tutorial.
To access the Evidence-Based Practice Tutorial:
1. Select the UNC link for the Unit 1 Assignment Tutorial:
2. Select the “Tutorials” link from the list on the page second from the bottom
3. Type Introduction to Evidence based practice into the search field
4. Select the Introduction to Evidence based Practice: Home at the top of the search list
This is the link that the assignment is based on http://guides.mclibrary.duke.edu/c.php?g=158201&p=1036002
You are now in the EBP Tutorial. Select the “Next” button at the bottom of each page to advance the Tutorial.
You are to then research and read an article on evidence-based practice (EBP) and write a 500-word summary of the article you chose.