Order DescriptionDo the following:
1. You must use the 3-move paragraph structure for each summary.
2. You must cite (the source) in each summary – at least three times (but not only at the end
of the summary!). Use the Author-Date Format.
3. You MUST NOT copy, so:
• Use your own words. Paraphrase. Do not quote. • Focus on main ideas
• Do not include details.
• Do not include any DATA.
• Keep it simple; do not invent facts/ideas.
• Retain the original meaning.
4. Approximate length of each summary: 250 words (+/- 10%).
5. Each summary must be in ONE paragraph only.
NOTE: if there is copied content in the summaries, then a zero mark will be given for this task.
6. Write a REFERENCE LIST of the three articles, using the Author-Date Format (HARVARD). This is
compulsory. Failure to include this, as correctly as possible, will result in ZERO for this task! (3
marks). This Reference List should be on a separate page directly after the Summaries.