Positive Message Assignment: As the Human Resources Manager at XYZ Industries, Inc., it is your pleasure to announce the addition of annual performance-based bonuses for mid-level managers and aboveJune 15, 2018
Read the chapter 11 case study (p. 194) and resolution (p. 201). Based on the case study, it appears Sonja has a great boss. However, what are some more (at least 2) attributes you would add to the characteristics she described to make her boss even more fitting for you specifically.June 15, 2018
Write a 1- to 2-page critique of your chosen case study that answers the following questions:
- What are the ethical implications of the case studies?
- How did your personal beliefs affect your critique?
- What are the professional, community-based, and environmental effects of the media portrayal presented in the case study?
- Refer to 2 specific examples from your course reading and record in your assignment information about each source, including author, year, page number, and publication title
- To prepare for this Application:
- Review Chapters 16–18 in the Course Text, The Dynamics of Mass Communication: Media in Transition, and the video “Principles of Risk Communication.”
- Review the articles “From the Editor: Questions of Ethics—for Bee and You,” “Opinion: From the Editor: The Question Is Ethics, and Readers Respond,” and “Impact of the Global Media Revolution.”
- Read the two case studies in the “Case Studies for Media Ethics” document in this week’s Learning Resources and choose one to focus on for this activity.
- Identify the ethical implications posed in your chosen case study.
- Consider the social implications of the media portrayal discussed in the case study.
- Reflect on how your personal beliefs influence your ethical view of this case study.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"